Laminar Flow Booth
Applicable to the pharmaceutical, chemical and biochemical industry, processing formulations, samples testing.
Laminar Flow Booth provide a sterile working environment. The Laminar Flow Booth is continuously bathed with sterile air that is passed through HEPA filters, the system is typically employed across 100% of the ceiling to maintain constant, unidirectional flow. Positive pressure to keep particle contamination from entering the room or area. The air velocity is 0.45m / s ± 20% spreads evenly into the booth, thus ensuring the work area required cleanliness. Clean booth is a simple clean room can be quickly set up, which has fast installation, short construction period, low price, easy to move advantages and so on, is also the best choice for clean room design.
- Class 100: 400 to 480 air changes per hour (100% ceiling coverage).
- HEPA “H14 type” filter with efficiency of 99.99% at 0.3 micron particles size.
- Sturdy structure: No rust, no dust.
- Fan filter unit (FFU): With low noise, small vibration, variable speed, long life span.
- Anti-static curtain: anti-static effect is good, high transparency, good flexibility, no deformation.
- Construction structure in stainless steel SUS 304, resistant to the most common industrial disinfectants.
- Lighting on working surface by means of 1 LED lamps of 600Lux.
- Ventilation system by means of n°8 motor blower dedicated to the one-way airflow in working booth.
- The motor blower is centrifugal type, direct driven motor with High static pressure DC motor.
- Air filtration by means of HEPA “H14 type” filter (refer to DIN 24184 and BS 3928) with efficiency of 99,999% at 0,3 micron particles size with DOP/DOS test (as defined to EN1822).
|Cleanliness||Grade A(Class 100 (US. FED STD. 209D))|
|Particle Efficiency||99.99% (0.3μm)|
|Pre Filters||Non woven filter x 4pcs|
|Main Filters||HEPA Filter x 8pcs(GEL Filter)|
(150mm from the diffusion plate)
|Lighting||LED x 9 set|
|Illuminance||>600lux(1000mm from the floor)|
|Construction||Stainless Steel SUS 304|