Clean Transfer Cart
Mobile vault security library on the move often high clean room, to prevent the product or project in cleanroom contamination during transfer.
- The horizontal laminar air flow design ensures a high level of cleanliness inside each partition in the cabinet.
- A shock absorber system between the main body and the casters protects the materials against impacts of vibration during the moving process.
- An indicator panel shows the status of the filter and UPS power.
- The shelf board in each partition is made of perforated stainless steel. This prevents turbulence, which will affect the cleanliness inside the cabinet.
- With large casters, moving the cart is not a hard work for any personnel.
- Side panels of the cabinet are made of static-dissipative PVC to prevent impacts of electrostatic discharge.
- With the air velocity sensor and LED indicator, the laminar air flow condition can be monitored.
- The product provides a clean space for mate'rials to be moved. The cleanliness level in the cabinet is kept above ISO Class 5 (≒ Class 100).
- Available options include "chemical filter" which can fight against pollutants such as acids, alkalis, and microorganisms, and "PTFE filter" which has extreme low outgassing, is boron-free, and resists corrosion.
|Model||Clean movavle chamber with UPS|
|Cleanliness||≧ISO CLASS 5(CLASS 100 FED.STD.209D)|
|Efficiency||≧ 99.97% at 0.3µm|
|Main filter||HEPA/ULPA Filter|
|Power||AC110V 1∮ 60HZ
2 hours' operating time after the UPS has been charged for 10 hours
|Main structure||Stainless steel (SUS304) with antistatic plastic sliding door|