Cleanroom performance standard ISO 14644 part 3, Annex B7 mandates cleanrooms operators to periodically give evidence of the actual airflow characteristics in a room by introducing a sterile fog and videographing its movement.
- The biological operation cabinet and the fume exhaust cabinet can be thoroughly inspected.
- Assist in plant planning and the optimization of the space of fixed equipment and movable equipment according to the degree of cleanliness.
- Optimize and evaluate the logistics in the equipment and the movement of personnel in and out.
- Suitable for airflow inspection in process equipment and clean rooms.
- The generated fog is harmless.
- It is very dense and can be clearly visualized and recorded on a camera.
- It doesn't not leave behind any residue in the cleanroom.
- It is very passive i.e it has a very stable velocity so doesn't create turbulence by itself in the airstream.
- The volume and exit velocity of the smoke is controllable.
- The SS 304 body is corrosion resistant.
- Long handle, anti-slip design, stable when being operated.
- When the water level is low, the power is automatically cut off.
|Watertank Capacity(ml)||3,500(Pour water 2,275)||4,000(Pour water 2,800)|
|Application field||Airflow observation in process equipment||Process equipmentand clean room environment airflow observation|
|Power and power consumption||AC 100~240V/225VA(150W)||AC 100~240V/310VA(300W)|
|Standard Accessories||tube diffuser ψ42.2mm *150cm *1pc
extension tube L=50cm * 1pc
single-perforation tube L=50cm *1pc
perforated tube L=50cm *1pc
|tube diffuser ψ60.3mm *300cm *1pc
conical tube L=15cm *1pc
perforated tube L=60cm *1pc