A space with Cleanliness equivalent to ISO CLASS 7 (almost an aseptic space) can be monitored.
- By means of the light scattering and optical pulse measuring system for the rising air flow through heating of a heater, the dust particle above 0.5μm can be detected, and a cleanness equivalent to ISO CLASS 7 up to the general outdoor air (ISO CLASS 9) can be monitored.
- It is divided into 5 stages, to indicate the cleanness classes 7~9 by color (blue, yellow, yellow, red, red), able to easily identify what the current cleanness level is.
- A transistor output junction point by means of an external output service can be used to display the current status in an external device (as an optional configuration, but as stated below, other output content can be changed upon the time of delivery.)
- Small in size, easy for portable inspection.
- Examples of selecting the output mode(select 1)
(1)Pulse signal of an output detector receiving from the optical element(standard output).
(2)Output when the cleanness level reaches Class 7.
(3)Output when the cleanness level reaches Class 9.
(4)It may also be changed to other configuration modes. Please consult with us.
|Dimension of appearance||100Wx155Hx30D|
|Body case||Made of ABS resin (white color)|
|Power source||DC24V (and connected to an AC rectifier or an exclusive connector)|
|Display||5 LED displays (in order from top to bottom:blue,yellow,yellow,red,red)|
|Precision||This monitor is not a measuring device ; the precison serves as reference basis only.|
|In accordance with this diagram, only through vertical installtion can it be used. During the installtion process, please do not hinder the air exchange of the upper and lower ventilation ports.|
|Others||Accessed with external output junction point (transistor output)|