ATS-MPU-CP is a remote control panel for a group of FFUs or an FFU (fan filter unit). It connects to each FFU via a communications interface.
- Communications interface: RS485
- Transmission speed: 9600bps.
- Communications protocol: Modicon MODBUS-RTU.
- The control panel can function as a top level having sub levels of FFU(s).
- The control panel can also function as a sub level under a top level, which is the central monitoring station.
ATS-MPU-CP Communications Architecture
1. The top level of the communications architecture is an HMI (human-machine interface) on a communications-capable device, such as a computer. The top level monitors the whole system by connecting to unit(s) of ATS-MPU-CP, which or each of which connects to a group of FFUs or one FFU. This tree-structured architecture effectively lowers the workload of the top level and increases the data refresh rate when monitoring multiple FFUs.
2. The top level PC or HMI communicates with ATS-MPU-CP to monitor FFUs; the total number of FFUs allowed in the architecture depends on the product specifications.
3. In addition to monitoring a whole group, monitoring any single FFU in any group is possible.