Disinfection Transfer Hatch
Connection of a H2O2 gas generator.
for Temperature-Sensitive Goods
(The disinfection transfer hatch is integral and transfer temperature-sensitive goods between enclosures of different purity levels.)
- Made up of stainless steel, be fitted with all technical aggregates.
- A gastight separation between the pure and impure area with ground-, wall- and ceiling-connection will take place..=
- Can be set up beside an autoclave. The front side on the impure side finishes gastight with the wall of the autoclave. All maintenance works take place from the impure side..
- Locked with pneumatically sealed revolving glass doors( laminated safety glass), equipped with stainless steel profile U-frames and with a pneumatical seal. For the inspection of the tightness, the chamber can be filled with compressed air before a disinfection program is started. For the pressure control, the unit is equipped with a manometer on the impure side (accuracy class 1 in accordance with DIN EN 837 part 1-6). The chamber doors are closed reciprocally and have to be locked automatically during the decontamination..
- The chamber of the transfer hatch has lockable openings for the connection of a hydrogen peroxide gas generator. The connections are provided with electro pneumatic membrane valves for incoming – and outgoing air. The chamber is aerated from the pure side after every disinfection and before a door is released. This aeration is started automatically after every decontamination cycle. The exhaust air is introduced into the exhaust air canal.
- The transfer hatch can be connected to the external MSR-system. The hardware components for this are accommodated in a switchboard above the chamber. The pure and impure areas can be connected with each other by an interphone. The charging of the installation can take place by means of a charging car. If so, the outside edges of the chamber floor are designed in a way that the service personnel can push the baskets with the sterile goods by a transportation car, with a height of 85cm, into the chamber.
Dimensions Internal dimension of chamber by customer’s requirement
|Dimension||For Example:56 x 70 x 56
cm (W x D x H)
|Material||Stainless steel 1.4301 or 1.4571|
|Frames, Covers||Stainless Steel 1.4301 Flaps stainless steel|
|Exhaust Air||By customer’s requirement|
|Compressed||Single-chip microcomputer control panel|