Hydrogen Peroxide Gas Generator
MLT 11 for decontamination of rooms up to 600m3
Features1. The decontamination of enclosures with big volumes is a basic process, to provide suitable requirements for sterile productions in numerous manufacturing branches such as the pharmaceutical, biotechnological or food industry.
2. The hydrogen peroxide gas generator MLT 11 is intended and constructed for the use of surface disinfection and specifically for the safe and effective decontamination of pure areas. It is therefore not only a rapid and controlled but also a non-polluting alternative to the current decontamination with formaldehyde.
3. Different kinds of enclosures up to a volume of 600 m³ can be decontaminated with the MLT11.
4. The unit stands on wheels and this mobility allows the usage in different places. As an alternative, the MLT 11 is also available as an integrated element of a superior clean room unit, such as a material sluice or an isolator with about 10 to 30 m3 volume. The electric supply takes place via a standard plug. The flexible hoses for the supply and discharge of gas can be hooked up to every enclosure which is to be decontaminated.
5. The method of pre-conditioning used here and the introduction of disinfectant via vaporizing are efficient and progressive.
- The enclosure has to be dehumidified beforehand, so that the hydrogen peroxide can distribute itself better and faster.
- The dehumidification of the air is achieved by cooling, so that no regeneration period is necessary.
- The treatment with hydrogen peroxide is the most non-polluting method of disinfecting enclosures.
- The decomposition is done over a disintegration catalyst.
Please NoteThe MLT 11 can only be used for the decontamination of enclosures.
These enclosures can have a volume up to 600m³ and they have to fulfil the following qualifications:
- gas tightness
- no open stored chemicals.
- all materials (walls, closets, shelves, tools, apparatus and so on) in the enclosure have to be stable to hydrogen peroxide.
The MLT 11 is especially qualified for hydrogen peroxide. It is only allowed to use 30% to 35% hydrogen peroxide solution and no other disinfectants.
Technical Data MLT 11
|Dimensions (L x H x D)||630 x 1230 x 1220 mm (mobile)|
|Capacity||1 to > 600 m³ (in gastight enclosures)|
|Flow rate||ca. 40 to 90 m³/h|
|Pressure||not adjustable (optional: +20 to +200Pa)|
|H2O2-Container||5 litres (standard)|
|Disinfectant||30 to 35% hydrogen peroxide solution|
|Dosage||by dosing pump, program controlled distribution-nozzles|
|Hydrogen peroxide-flow rate||0,1 to 12g/min (with a 35%solution)|
|Cooling/ Preconditioning||2-stage cooling- and preconditioning system with coolant R 134A and R 404A|
|Catalyst||platinum, aluminum oxide|
|PLC||Siemens SPS S7-314(Option: 314C-2-DP)|
|Operation Panel||Siemens HMI OP 177B|
|Print out||External A4 printer|
|Interface||Printer (net, USB)|
|Power connection||230V/50Hz, 16A|
|Hose connection||DN 40, Camlock-fastener lockable connections; the two hose assemblies are placed at the rear side of the unit. Each hose is fitted with a female Camlock-coupling which activates a ‘hose connection switch’ to control the hose connections|