．Efficiency at 0.3μm >=99.99%.
．Ultra quiet, the sound level is only 35dBA.
- The special structure of large absolute HEPA filter offers an efficiency of over 0.3μm 99.99%. It effectively removes airborne bacteria and pathogens and prevents cross contamination in hospitals.
- If needed, an activated carbon filter can be added to eliminate bad smell in the air and keep the air fresh.
- Designed to be ultra quiet, the sound level is only 40dBA under normal operations, ensuring a quiet and comfortable environment.
- Four types of models satisfy all kinds of requirements. Based on the airflow pattern, there are the "clean air" types (types A and B) and "pollutant removal" types (types C and D).
- The unit can be used alone or incorporated in a variety of applications. It can be mounted on the wall or ceiling, an easy way to create an instant clean room and infection control area.
- The product can be widely applied in waiting rooms, treatment rooms, laboratories, offices, and public areas. It can also serve as a simple sterile workbench if suitable for the application.
- The built-in pressure gauge aids in monitoring the in-time efficiency of HEPA filter.
|Efficiency||≥99.99% at 0.3µm|
|Pre-filter||Non-woven nylon filter, 350x350x12t||Non-woven nylon filter|
|Main filter||HEPA Filter, 610x762x50t|
|Main structure||Coldrolled steel W/bake painting
|AC 110 1∮ 60Hz (70VA at high speed operation)|