The pass box is a device to keep the two areas at different grade from cross contaminants from one space to another during product or tool transfer. This is a safe and effective solution since they can keep the materials from contamination within a controlled environment. It can also be used to protect the materials from external contamination.
- We apply the F60A flame-proof door which is certified by designated lab from Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection.
- It can lower the chance of contamination to the Clean Room.
- It is also time-saving and easy for product tranfer.
- All the sizes can be customized.
Apply the F60A Flame-Proof Door
- F: means this product is "Flame-Proof"
- 60: means the duration of the flame-proof or heat-proof. (measurement: minutes)
- A: means this flame-proof product is assured with flame-proof and heat-proof duration.
|Construction||ColdRolled Steel With Bake Painting|
|Electrical||AC 220V 1Φ 60Hz|
|Door Interlock||Magnetic Door lock|