Pharma Safety Cabinet
The anti-cancer drugs remaining in the biological safety cabinets can be simply decomposed and removed by ozone.
To prevent the medical staff and other health care workers were contaminated.
PSC-1307 II A2(Circulation Type)
PSC-1307 II B2(Exhaust Type)
Design for the dispensing of anti-cancer drugs and other highly toxic HAPI's used of biological safety cabinets.
The remaining powder and ingredients could be rinsed and disinfected by ozone water.
After production cycles, safety cabinet automatically isolated, internal residual anti-cancer drugs are decomposition and removed in 8 hours thanks to the high concentration of ozone gas.
Use IoT technology to remote surveillance, operation and decontamination.
Decontamination Effects of Ozone Gas (80K ppm/min)
Operation HMI Screen
Using Ozone Water (4 ppm) to decontaminate spare parts
- The front window height could be adjusted either 100 mm or 200 mm.
- Electric front window to prevent cross-contamination.
- Use ozone water to wash the bottles before dispensing.
- After dispensing Infusion bags and gloves are being thrown into the drawer-type ozone water tank for cleaning and decontamination.
- Exhaust ducted with fan unit, exhaust air volume can be consistent (Ⅱ2A)
- The exhaust port is equipped with a filter to restrain the leakage of anticancer drugs.
- The exhaust type (ⅡB2) can be switched by the electric valve and also could be used as an internal circulation type.
- Pharmaceutical formulations can be projected in the working room front (optional)
- Well controlled of decontamination, the efficiency of the pharmacists’ work is improved.
- After dispensing, 8 hours of ozone gas decontamination is automatically started and removed the residual.
- Thanks to the inflatable seal, the chamber maintains the airtight density, and also monitors the ozone leakage.
- The relative humidity 80% in chamber is regulated.
- Touch screen is simple, and user-friendly and ensure the safety process.
Front window descent ⇒ Inflatable seal closed ⇒ Electric valve closed ⇒ Add pressure ⇒ Pressure keep ⇒ Air density confirmation ⇒ Humidification (> 80% RH) ⇒ Ozone gas injection (80Kppm/min) ⇒ Ozone gas neutralization ⇒ Closed isolation ⇒ Decontamination is done
|Efficiency||≥ 99.99% at 0.3μm|
|Low Pressure drop HEPA Filter
|Air volume||Intake||About 12.1ｍ³/min|
|Exhaust||About 8.6m³/min||About 20.7m³/min|
|Laminar air flow speed||About 0.28m/sec|
|Inflow speed||About 0.55m/sec|
|Power||AC100V 1φ 50/60Hz|
|Power consumption||About 750W(About 950VA)Blower＋Light|
|Weight||About 420kg||About 480kg|
|Alarm||1.Fan unit breakdown
2.Unusual of drop-down and inflow speed
3.Ozone gas leakage
|Funtions||1.Electric front window
2.Drawer-type ozone water tank
|1.Electric front window
3.Internal circulation switch
|Other options||Operating table：SUS
Front cover on both sides：Cold-rolled steel with bake painting
|Ozone Generator||About 5g/h|
|Ozone Concentration||About 20.8~41.6g/m³|
|Power||AC100V 1φ 50/60Hz|
|Power consumption||About 200W(About 350VA)|
|Alarm||Acid concentration during decontamination: UV absorbance 0 ~ 500 ppm, external ozone concentration monitoring|