SAFETY LOBBY CHAIR
Prevent cross contamination.
The noise level is only 43dBA.
The air is filtered by the HEPA filtration.
- A special airflow design instantly filters out airborne bacteria and viruses to effectively prevent cross contamination in hospitals.
- The exhaled air from patients flows into the inlet on top of the chair back and behind the patients'heads; the air is then purified by HEPA filtration and finally released as clean air through the outlet under the chair. The air velocity at the outlet is below 0.7m/s, which does not make the feet uncomfortable.
- Especially designed to be quiet, the noise level is only 43dBA under normal operations, ensuring a quiet and comfortable environment for patients.
- Using our unique high-volume low-noise fan, the product functions efficiently even in a large space.
- The use of a pre-filter effectively extends the life of the HEPA filter.
- Air velocity reading from the LED indicator provides the convenience of knowing the filter's condition and determining when a replacement, which is easy, is required.
ApplicationsWaiting rooms in general hospitals
Waiting rooms for infectious diseases (such as tuberculosis, SARS, etc.)
Waiting rooms for allergic patients
Waiting rooms for pediatrics and dental clinics
Waiting rooms in animal hospitals
|Efficiency||≥ 99.99% at 0.3μm|
|Pre filter||Nylon Filter|
|Main filter||HEPA Filter|
High speed:About 9.8
High speed: About 52
|Main structure||Cold-rolled galvanized steel plate with bake painting|